PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
This Allkonnect Use Policy (the "Agreement") must be agreed to by all users (each, a "User") of the Allkonnect Platform (the "Platform"). Allkonnect may amend this Agreement at any time by posting a revised version on www.allkonnect.com (the "Website"). Each revised version will state its effective date and User's continued use of the Platform after the stated effective date constitutes User’s acceptance of its terms. All capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the meaning attributed in the Allkonnect Master Subscription Agreement (the "Subscription Agreement") located on the Website.
BY CLICKING THE ACCEPT BUTTON OR ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE PLATFORM, USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ALL USE OF THE PLATFORM BY USER IS SUBJECT TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE PLATFORM.
1. Use of the Platform
1.1 Restrictions. User shall not:
- use any of Allkonnect’s Confidential Information (defined below) to create any service, software, documentation or data that is similar to any aspect of the Platform;
- disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or use any other means to attempt to discover any source code related to the Platform;
- sublicense, transfer, rent, lease, or share the Platform in any manner or for the benefit of any third party;
- copy, distribute, manufacture, adapt, create derivative works of, translate, localize, port or otherwise modify, in any fashion, the Platform;
- fail to comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- use information related to the Platform for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was made available;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the functioning of the Platform;
- upload or attach any unknown or malicious file;
- insert any unknown or malicious external links;
- collect or use, for any purpose and by any means, data from the Platform;
- use or provide software (except for general purpose web browsers, email clients, or other software expressly provided or licensed by Allkonnect) or services that interact or interoperate with the Platform; or
- permit any third party to engage in any of the foregoing prohibited acts.
1.2 Intellectual Property Rights.
Allkonnect owns or has rights to all intellectual property in and to the Platform (including all derivatives or improvements thereof). All suggestions, feedback, recommendations or other input provided by User or any other party relating to the Platform shall be owned by Allkonnect, and User shall make all assignments and take all reasonable acts necessary to accomplish the foregoing ownership. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement and the Subscription Agreement, Allkonnect has no ownership rights in or to the content, work product or other materials (collectively, "Content") originated by User in the Platform. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Allkonnect.
User agrees that any business, technical, operational or financial information related to the Platform, whether designated in writing as confidential or disclosed in a manner that a reasonable person would understand the confidentiality of the information disclosed, shall be the confidential property of Allkonnect ("Confidential Information"). User will hold in confidence and not use or disclose any Confidential Information.
User shall be solely responsible for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, and appropriateness of Content. User shall not, and shall not permit any third party, to (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
- User knows is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive or fraudulent;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or other equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of Allkonnect’s employees or representatives; or
- includes sensitive personal, identification or financial information related to any person or entity.